9:00 am Worship in the Park
- June 19-Sept. 4
- In Lunt Park (Church Street at Sheridan Road). In the church sanctuary if raining.
- Bring a chair or blanket
- Pullout activities for children
- Fellowship time immediately following
10:10 am Eucharist Service
- In Glenna Hall
- Offered the 2nd, 3rd, 4th Sundays each month
10:30 am Worship
- In air-conditioned Tittle Chapel; also livestreamed on YouTube
- Accessible via the 516 Church St. entrance
- Advance registration recommended; total limited to 50% capacity
- Current safety protocols
- Coffee and lemonade on the lawn after worship.
Worship this Sunday
- Installation of Rev. Britt Cox as our Executive Pastor on June 12.
- First Church sponsors the Annual Ricky Byrdsong Race Against Hate; volunteers serve as course marshals for the race on June 19.
- Our Memorial Garden, playground, and grounds are featured on the 2022 Evanston Garden Walk on June 26.
- Creation Camp returns for 3rd through 8th graders with high school counselors and adult staff at Wesley Woods Camp in Williams Bay, WI.
- All-Church Brunch on the front lawn – July 10, 10am-noon.
- Our 24th annual ASP Youth Mission Trip: 45 high school youth and adults travel to West Virginia to serve for a week with the Appalachia Service Project.
- Summer Choir on July 17 — an opportunity for anyone in the congregation to join a pickup choir and help lead worship that day.
- Vacation Bible School, ReNew: The Green VBS, open to any child entering kindergarten through fourth grade.
- Local Youth Mission Trip: Our second year serving with multiple projects around the Chicago area.
- Family Camp in August on Geneva Lake in WI for all shapes and sizes of families.
ASP 2021 Youth siding house
Get Involved This Summer
Check out Worship in the Park. Volunteer for the Race Against Hate or the Clark Street Bird Sanctuary. Sign a child up for Vacation Bible School or a teenager for a local mission trip. Host fellowship time on Sunday. Come for an all-church brunch. Visitors and members alike are invited to find a place to connect – and there are plenty of options.